Saturday, April 16, 2011

A TOY TO PLEASE ALL AGES...


Summer, Nicole and Aubrey

As you can see, I am getting desperate for Summer (heck, I'll settle for spring)
These pictures are from July 2010
These girls love to hang out on these Plasma Cars



Peyton and Brooklyn

These cars are really for the little ones, but they are so well built that all ages and sizes love them. Because they are made of heavy plastic, they can also be driven in the house. Your house not mine.



Brooklyn

3 yr. 2 mon.

That is the look before sheer terror. The children start at the top of the hill...half way down, the walkway makes a 45 degree turn. This little one takes it with both feet on board.



Charlie and Chuck

These two have moved on to more powerful Toys



Parker

Parker is our go-to Mr. Fixit
Can't get the 4 wheeler started, ask Parker
Can't get it into gear, ask Parker
Want to get it on or off the trailer, ask Parker
This kid can do it All

2 comments:

  1. Everybody in on 4 wheels and the electric cars aren't even out. I love it. The picture of Chuck and Charlie is really cute. Remember when Parker was doing the 4 wheel drifts on his electric car? I think he was about 3 or 4. Being able to fix is all is the best.
    Thank you for all the wonderful help Rebecca. Not a drop of anger on my part. Just trying to keep up. I love every minute of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the summer pictures. It is so nice to re-visit those wonderful memories of your children and grandchildren via photographs. My only regret is that I do not have more organized photographs of my own children.

    That Brooklyn looks fearless.

    ReplyDelete