Thursday, April 7, 2011

SPRING BREAK IV.......GIRL POWER


Paige
All is right with the World



Skyler
Lives to Dance



Brooklyn
A little girl who is sensative to the Feelings of Others



Paige
Just up from her nap and waiting for Mommy at the Park



Peyton
Always up to Something



Nicole
Loves to pose for the Camera




Brooklyn
Loves all things Pink and Playing at the Park



Nicole
A chip off the old Block
Her mother was a "cracker jack" softball Player



Skyler and Emily
Emily is a terrific soccer Player
Skyler wants everyone to be Happy and Included


These six little girls are the apples of my eye. I do love little boys and stand in awe of them, but little girls touch my heart in a different way. I see the beautiful young woman in each of them and am so thankful that they each have a mother who is an excellent example for them to emulate.

2 comments:

  1. OMH!!! That stands for Oh My Hair!! That first picture of Paige is out of control!! Love all these girlies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Paige-the hair and sun behind her are awesome. All of the pictures really speak of their personality. Great shots..

    ReplyDelete