Friday, April 29, 2011

GREENHOUSE AND GARDEN


Even with the long, long winter, I am making Progress



Tulip plants and pansies for Potting



Three large barrels under this shelf for Water
Water warmed by the sun, keeps plants warm at night and provides warm water for Watering
That red thing is a pump to bring water to the Hose



Purple pansies to underplant the Daffodils
Yellow pansies will underplant the Iceland Poppies



Twisted fir trees to soften the edges of the Greenhouse



South end and door of the Greenhouse



How fun is it to have a grandmother with a Greenhouse?
My grandmother had a beautiful garden that I found Magical

As I mentioned earlier, this greenhouse was GIVEN to us by Jared Barnes and his wife Julie who were relandscaping their yard and had no need for this adorable and functional little house. I am thrilled to have a place to pot and putter. Thank you Jared and Julie
Thank you Don for brokering the deal....


4 comments:

  1. Wow, Rebecca, I love this post. The green house, the plants, those very cool twisted trees, I love the water warmed by the sun. It is all fabulous. Then there is that precious little Paige GAP girl, how great to have a grandmother with a greenhouse? Well, as everyone knows it is magical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so lucky. Having a greenhouse makes you seem professional. It's a whole 'nother level of gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paige thinks you are the greatest whether you have a greenhouse or not! I think the greenhouse is great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must have missed this post when I was in Lampasas. I am so glad to see the interior of the greenhouse and the various organizational implements for gardening. I am very impressed that you and Chuck muscled this house on to the hill and into place. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete