Sunday, April 3, 2011

HAPPY 3rd BIRTHDAY, PAIGE





Happy Birthday, Paige
Today you are three years Old






Paige loves everything Mickey Mouse
She is a delightful little girl who is interested in Life
She enjoys animals, people, singing, art, and being Silly
She attends pre-school two days a Week
Paige knows all of her letters and can count and recognize numbers up to 20




We love her little red tennis Shoes
Her mother made her cute tutu Skirt



Cousins and Aunt and Uncles and Grandparents were at her Party




Peyton 3, Paige, and Brooklyn 4 were at her Party
They are best friends as well as Cousins
Paige also has this cute sun Dress


Chuck and I have just returned from a seven day visit with our family in Arizona. While we were there, we celebrated Paige's third birthday. After dinner at Joe's Farm, we returned to Karen and Roy's home to open gifts, sing Happy Birthday, and have Birthday Cake and Cupcakes. Delicious!

The adorable birthday banner was made by Paige's Aunt Stephanie, Roy's Sister.


We love you Paige and wish you a Happy, Happy Birthday!!!!!

Marmie and Poppy

4 comments:

  1. We loved getting to celebrate Paige's birthday with you! It was such a great week! I keep replaying in my head when Paige said, "Mommy, Marmie and Poppy love me." She has no idea how lucky she is! Love you and miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy happy birthday Paige! Such a sweet post mom. Come back soon! My kids are going through withdrawals. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you too--and I am so glad you are home! I know it was a wonderful trip. The children are beautiful and the parents are doing all of things that make us proud. I am looking forward to experiencing the week through your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well Rebecca, everybody loves you. Sounds good to me. I really like that ah ha moment for Paige, "Marmie and Poppy love me". Very darling! I like the pictures. Those little cousins are so cute. Waiting for more pictures.

    ReplyDelete