Wednesday, April 13, 2011

SPRING IS ON ITS WAY


These tiny, short stemmed daffodils popped up in one of my wildflower beds several years Ago
They have returned each Year





This greenhouse was given to us by a Friend
I have wanted one for some time and was unable to pass up this Offer
There has been much debate as to its Placement
We have placed it at the back of my Garden
After everything is cleaned up and pots are placed, I believe it will blend into the
Landscape Nicely




Purchased these Oriental Lilies today at Costco



They have a pungent Smell



Six Crabapple Trees
Within the next couple of weeks, they will be in Full Bloom
The grass is starting to green Up



It is raining tonight and we expect snow before morning, but by tomorrow afternoon this view from our front yard will look exactly as it did today.
Chuck expects to play golf on Friday

2 comments:

  1. I love the placement of the greenhouse however I will be surprised if the homeowners association ignores it! I also love the daffodils, it brings back memories of my Beehive days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it possible you know all about flowers and I know nothing. I'm jealous. Beautiful pictures, beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete