Sunday, February 27, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRAIG



For those of us fortunate enough to have sons in our lives, this photo needs no Explanation




Craig and Jennifer

Craig is a good husband and a good Father
Chuck and I appreciate those Qualities



In previewing my photos of Craig, the one consistent feature is of his incredible Smile


Craig has a positive approach to Life
He is a hard worker who never gives Up
We feel fortunate that he is married to our daughter and is the father of our adorable Grandchildren

3 comments:

  1. Some darling laid back boys here. Very darling. And our Jennifer too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet post. He is pretty great. Thanks for thinking of him. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never met Craig but as I sat here thinking, "who does he remind me of?" It finally came to me...Kelsey Grammer. Of course, a better looking, less bald Kelsey Grammer. :) Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete