Monday, October 18, 2010

SWEET PEYTON REBECCA.....



2 1/2 Years Old
Perfectly Proportioned Face
Strong Personality





Naturally Curly Hair
Brilliantly Blue Eyes
Big white Bow adds to her Charm
She wears it with Confidence




In yesterday's post, Peyton was unable to identify herself and kept pointing to Paige and thinking (hoping?) it was her. Jennifer kept saying no....no...no. I suppose she was unable to recognize the back of her head in the rearview. I did not have a front shot of her in one of the little cars. So..............today she has a blog of her very own.

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Thanks mom. I can't wait to show Peyts in the morning. She'll be so excited. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know she was a Rebecca also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, she is and so is Macy Rebecca. I feel so honored.

    ReplyDelete