Thursday, October 28, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAREN



Poppy and I wish you a happy, Happy Birthday




You are the quintessential Mother.




A night time visit with five of your nine nieces.
You are the aunt every child wishes that they had.


The many children that you taught benefited from your educational expertise. Those skills will serve your children well. You are a loving sister to your siblings. Poppy and I feel blessed to be your parents. We love and appreciate the person you have become.




Keep scrolling for another October 29th, Birthday.
Happy Birthday Hayden!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Ets! I hope you have an extra special day! I hope it "rains" DC for you! Mom, I know you are just trying to make Karen feel good on her B-Day, because everyone knows that I am the FAV aunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Mom! I feel so loved! Alisa, Steven already confirmed that I'm the favorite Aunt! I have a voicemail message to prove it!! :)

    ReplyDelete