Friday, May 13, 2011

YEP......WE WENT FISHIN' TODAY


Finally warm enough to Fish



Drove out to Strawberry Reservoir yesterday and found that it was still Frozen
Soooo, today we took the little aluminum boat to Deer Creek Reservoir right here in Heber




Chuck caught two nice size rainbow Trout



I handled the Net
Today without Mishap



This random man was fishing from an inflatable easy Chair




Deer Creek Reservoir with Timp in the Background

Chuck is a busy energetic man. After a morning of fishing, he had lunch and a little nap and then played nine holes of golf at Soldier Hollow. I worked all afternoon in the garden and was exhausted by the time he came home. Consequently, we did not have trout for dinner.
Perhaps tomorrow night...

2 comments:

  1. Do you put the little aluminum boat in the bed of the truck or is it on a trailer? This looks like such fun. I'm jealous. The photos and the fish are beautiful. What do you use for bait? I'm thinking I need to go fishing. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous! This looks like a movie. I only wish I was there when you cook the trout.

    ReplyDelete