Sunday, May 29, 2011

SPRING.....THE FLOWERS ARE BLOOMING, BUT......


Macy
A vision of Springtime in April
SLC


Charlie walks across spring green grass in March
Scottsdale



Costco hanging Baskets
No doubt raised in a Hot House




Verbena, wave petunias, and a tiny trailing white Flower



Beautiful spring green Grass
However, tender annuals froze last Wednesday


The daffodils are hanging around due to the cool wet Weather




Lovely Lavender Verbena

Our weather is crazy cold in Heber and wet, wet, wet. As I type it is pouring rain and the skies and mountains are cloudy. The weather has not been above 60 degrees for more than a day or two all year. When the sun does come out, we rush outside to do some yard work...I feel like we live in Seattle. Strangely enough, I don't mind. I turn on the fire in the office and snuggle in for the afternoon. During the 35 years I taught, I often dreamed of doing just that...nothing.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers are beautiful but the mental picture of sitting by the fire is also very attractive.

    ReplyDelete