Tuesday, March 1, 2011

HOW TIME FLIES!!!!!!



Jennifer Suzanne Ellis
11 years Old
At Karen's 8th grade graduation from Polytechnic Middle School
Pasadena, California




Jennifer Suzanne Rees and her daughter Brooklyn 5 years Old


At 3 AM this morning, Jennifer travelled to the local Elementary School and stood in line, in 30 degree + weather, to secure Brooklyn a place in a Kindergarten Class. She was successful and her daughter is enrolled. Since she was a little girl, Jennifer has had a vision for herself and pursued her dreams tirelessly. I applaud her tenacity and I love her for the beautiful young person that she is.

3 comments:

  1. I love these "remember when" pictures that you post. 3am? Oh my gosh! Is that tenacity or just nuts? You go Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL picture of me. Wow! I have some majorly large hair and buck teeth happening. Love the dress though. Brooklyn just looked and asked if it was Aunt Karen. Why yes, I think it is. ;) Kidding kidding. Thank you for the sweet post. I am looking forward to Brooklyn starting school. I know you would have waited in line, if necessary, for me back in the day. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she was supposed to be Jennifer Texana! Congratulations on the kindergarten enrollment, you are making your mother proud!

    ReplyDelete