Wednesday, December 22, 2010

WE'RE GETTING THE HOUSE READY FOR CHRISTMAS


Christmas treats for neighbors and local Friends



Chex Mix and a candy Cane


If you don't have one of these you must get one. Our family will be here for over a week and we will be cooking and serving all day long every day. I will load this silverware caddy right from the dishwasher after every meal. Christmas dinner will be the only meal where the table will be set formally. It is from Costco.



Amaryllis
Hopefully blooming by Saturday



New Display
Note the picture of Art and our Sons
Still need a Light
This table will be moved to infront of the big window each evening for the Older Children
It has two drop leaves, so it opens to seat 8 or even 10 children Comfortably



Merry Christmas

Chuck is watching the Las Vegas Bowl tonight.....Boise State and U of U. So, I am entertaining myself. When one is retired, time to be creative is a great gift.

4 comments:

  1. We gave our Chex mix as home teaching gifts also. Ditto--I bought amaryllis--mine was from Costco. We are soooo much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Art and the boys. Do you need me to pose for a solo pic to put right next to it? ;) I also LOVE the neighbor gifts. Karen gave the same thing. Nothing better than a little chex mix!!! Love you and CANNOT wait to see you in less than a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy!!!!! Mine is also from Costco! Do I shop anywhere else????

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those gold reindeer are my favorite! Everything looks great, mom. Don't have any fun without me:(

    ReplyDelete