Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A LITTLE SNOW STORM...


5:00 PM
Last Rays of the Sun


4:50 PM
Dogs and I walk down to the Mailbox
Chuck has driven into Heber to mail your Christmas Card


7:30
A little Snowstorm blew in last Night
You can see that Chuck has already plowed the Road




I'm sure you remember those boxwoods in my first Blog
Yep, other than the firs and pines, the boxwood is the only plant in the yard that is still green


Please, have a Seat
And make yourself Comfortable



Late this Afternoon
Not a foot or paw print in Sight
On our Front Yard



I shoveled this deck at about 10:00
So that the dogs could run and play in a larger Area


I have to drive into SL in the morning, so I am praying for no snow tonight. Hwy 80 is dangerous after a snowstorm. It is a major trucking route and tandem semis just fly down that canyon. I have already gone off the road once (Remember, Linda?) so I am extremely careful. If it has snowed Chuck will drive me.

2 comments:

  1. These are the most incredible photographs!!! Maybe you have a new calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aunt Judy, these pictures are amazing! But all I can think of when I look at them is burrrrrr!! It was 80* here today!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete