Sunday, December 12, 2010

IT'S BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS


Welcome to our Home
Looks colder than the same shot in October, Doesn't It
6:30 PM


I love the Long Leaf Pine with Cones on the Coach Lights
Reminds me of East Texas







Gathered lots of fall berries in the woods near our Home
Took a hugh bunch of red willow sticks to Arizona for Jennifer's Urns
I love found Greens.
It reminds me of gathering pine boughs and Yupon from our front yard in Texas


You'll come on Over
I'll keep the light on for You



I haven't completed my decorations. We didn't put up the 12 foot tree this year, so I am making do with a fresh cut 7 fter on a table in the corner. It still looks like a little orphan in this hugh room... So, stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. Looks great mom! Can't wait to see it in just 13 days!!! I love the red wreaths on your china cabinet. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it amazing that we can see home (Texas) in most everything we do---Childhood memories that last a lifetime.

    ReplyDelete