Monday, December 13, 2010

FLOWERS, FLOWERS, FLOWERS...


Jenny is extremely talented when it comes to choosing color combinations and arranging flowers. There were three vases of flowers on the Thanksgiving Table....two small and one large. The light was perfect and made these flowers look absolutely brilliant. The table was outside exposed to the Arizona Sun.


This arrangement was on the serving table in the Dining Room. I think that the cranberries
gave the base a strong, grounded appearance, as well as beautiful color. They also helped to hold the flowers upright. Fresh flowers say, "I care enough to do my very best." And I always appreciate such effort.
Thank you Jenny

3 comments:

  1. Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world. ~Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1844

    carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cranberries---great idea for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay so we got a little busy after Thanksgiving and I forgot to trim the tulips. They will continue to grow after they are cut....they should have had a gathered paved look- but oh well who's looking:) xoxox J

    ReplyDelete