Sunday, January 2, 2011

CREATIVE LADIES


Amaryllis...bloomed
by Christmas

Chuck and I enjoy these creative Ladies




Apple Tart w/ice cream for Christmas Eve
Yes, I did! I made this Tart

This tart pan was given to me by my sister Judy
Southern Living has a citrus tart on January's Cover



Jenny is an accomplished Baker...



...and flower Arranger.



Scandinavian Almond Bars

The night before she left, Jenny whipped up three desserts, just for Fun,
from the new Holiday Book, pg. 95, that Judy sent to me.
Thanks Judy
The bars were FABULOUS!!!



Dutch Almond filled Braid
pg. 78
Again, FABULOUS!!!



Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
(From memory, not in Book)
Unbelievably FABULOUS!!!


Jennifer and Peyton made Rolls for Christmas Dinner
Dozens and dozens of them.
They were AMAZINGLY delicious!!!



Alyson is not only a fantastic cook, but is creative in a number of Ways
She planned and executed two nights of Games for the adults and Children
Every child was able to join in the Fun
Thanks, Aly




Baked Brie with Apples for Christmas Eve
Delicious!
This was the precursor to Prime Rib, Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Vegetable Medley, and Rolls



Alisa is a Great Cook

But.....she outdid herself this Christmas
She brought cute fabric and made new quilted fabric camera straps for all of our Cameras


I don't have a picture of my strap on my Camera
But.....perhaps tomorrow I'll give you a Peek
Hopefully we NOW will be less likely to pick up someone else's Camera
Just one of Alisa's Many Talents


Each one of you is talented in your own special way and we appreciate your willingness to share your time and talent. Poppy and I loved having you in our home over the holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Rebecca I love your highlights! All the food looks delicious and please post a picture of your camera strap! Is it more comfortable? Cannot wait to see you in a FEW DAYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy the books arrived--too bad I could not get it together until after Christmas. When I finally got to Lampasas I mailed your package and renewed my drivers license which had been expired since October. I love seeing your family, the food, the flowers, it is almost like being there. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete