Tuesday, February 14, 2012

VALENTINE'S DAY.......................2012



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

TO EACH AND EVERYONE WHO READS MY BLOG







VALENTINE'S DAY is my favorite holiday of the year. Compared to Valentine's Day, my birthday and Christmas are of no consequence. This holiday requires little money, but it does insist upon thought and expressing those thoughts to the ones you love. A handmade card that says "I LOVE YOU" is every bit as welcome as Hallmark's finest.

I have enjoyed these beautiful roses since last Friday. But, that is a story for another day.

As you can see, the roses in the first pic are over-exposed. My pics for this session were either too bright or too dark. It is a quandary.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Your flowers are beautiful. That Poppy. Hope you had a great day. The kids loved their gifts and I loved the window stickers. Craig and I hid our chocolate kisses stash in our nightstand. Such a great treat for after the kids are in bed. Love you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy valentine to you! Xox Judy

    ReplyDelete