Monday, February 20, 2012

NEW CHILDREN'S PLAYROOM


Treadmill has been folded away and bicycle has been pushed into a Corner



These boxes contain trains, planes, and Tracks



Over the weekend I noticed that we had many Disney VHS cassettes in our Cupboard.
So.....I trotted myself down to Desert Industries in Provo and purchased a TV/VHS combo for $15. Yes, I said $15. I paid $3.00 for a Rewinder. They work perfectly.



New Ikea easel with white board on the back and a chalk board on the Front.
Roll of paper hangs in Back.



Girls' Side
Dishes, play food, baby bed, princess dress up clothes, etc., etc., etc.




Our little granddaughters LOVE princess Figurines



Is there anything better than sitting for a spell and watching children Play?



Purchased this little slide at Ikea
Duplo blocks and a box of baby toys are under the Slide



While our grandchildren were here for Christmas, it was obvious that our toy supply needed a complete makeover. Sooooo......there is nothing I like better than to fill a need. We have three little friends ( 7 year old boy, 5 old girl, and 12 mon. old baby boy) coming to ski this week, so I am anxious for them to try out our new playroom.
Steven and Aly's children will be up next, but we'll have to wait until summer for the rest of our little flock.

Do I hear you saying, "But, what about the exercise room?" We'll see.....................................

2 comments:

  1. It looks so great! My kids are going to LOVE it! I think they thought Marmie and poppys house was heaven before, now you just pushed it over the top. Can't wait to get them up there to try it out. Maybe the end of July????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the room...nothing like a new project...now you need some small children to check it out. I also love creating an educational work environment.

    ReplyDelete