Wednesday, January 18, 2012

SPRING CLEANING...JANUARY 18, 2012


Carpet cleaners came yesterday and cleaned the rugs and carpets in our entire house.



Furniture was moved in every room, so when it was time to replace the furniture, I decided to make a change.



Chuck was not too happy about having to move the couch over and under and back again. But, I think he is happy with the new look.



I love Change!



Inside or out, I am always looking for a new vision.



And....I love the new arrangement! How about you?

Do you love these little red birds? Judy and I bought these little votives at Tai Pan when she was here in December. I only purchased 6, but the next time I am in Salt Lake, I am going to buy at least 6 more. In fact, I am hoping they come in other colors....blue, yellow, green, purple...fabulous!!!!!!


The temperature in Heber today is in the mid thirties. Yesterday, it was 18 degrees. Bits of left over snow from a week ago, but basically no snow in Northern Utah. The resorts are making snow, but not enough to make skiers happy. The weatherman says, snow is on its way...4 storms in a row. Steven called this morning to ask if we were prepared.....gas for the snowblower?.....remember to push the snow wayyyyy beyond the edge of the driveway with the plow! But,,,,,,,so far, nothing....2:20 pm. The wind has blown hard all day....dogs have been in with windows down. The weather is a BIG DEAL in Utah. We are ready!!!! Say turned. Carl, book your flight. The skiing should be out of this world. However, the weatherman says, that avalanche conditions will be EXTREME!!!!!! Icy base with new fluffy snow on top. You can be sure that the skiers will up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to ski the powder.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look. I also love change and have always thought that moving furniture was a cheap fix. You are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete