Monday, June 13, 2011

TEXAS OUR TEXAS!!!!!



Judy and Carl
The epitome of southern Hospitality




Judy and Me


Mary and Me



Living room filled with Asian artifacts from my sisters travel in Asia



Knockout Roses




Their gracious southern Home


My two sisters and I hadn't been together in Texas since my mother died a number of years ago. Several months ago Judy, who still lives in Houston, invited Mary and me for an extended 9 day stay in the Lone Star State. Over the next several post, I will involve you in this world and share with you some of the lovely people who inhabit this state. Texas is like no other. It is a whole other "Country."

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for coming! I enjoyed our time together and walks down memory lane. It feels like home when you are here. I love you. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was good to see you! Glad you guys had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Texas holds my heart like no other. It's even better when we have all those darling nieces and nephews. Oh, did I mention that the food was delicious and plentiful and served with sweet hospitality.

    ReplyDelete