Sunday, May 26, 2013

LAMPASAS, TEXAS....COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS BEST



 Judy and I share a common Bond
We are sisters!
Talking, talking and talking is our favorite Activity
Being together and discussing our families, food, gardens, homes and beliefs brings us joy beyond Measure


Karen, traveled from San Antonio with Paige to share the pleasures of Lampasas, Texas with Us
I love this Girl!




and, I love her Girl



 






Alfredo's is a favorite place to eat in Lampasas and we never miss the opportunity to sit outside beside the river, eat delicious food and talk some More




Judy's "country home" holds all the pleasure not available to a condo dweller.  Paige is a born naturalist and is constantly on the lookout for ladybugs, butterflies, cardinals, and stink bugs.  Her mother is her biggest supporter.
Judy's garden holds many Pleasures 


 Two little Beauties



We planted these blackberries last fall.   




Never too much of a good Thing




Still a beautiful blue eyed Blond



Family 



Judy and I have shared Lampasas with Karen and Paige for the last two years.  Karen's husband Roy graduates from Physician's Assistance School at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio in December. They will move on to  his residency at another military base, probably in another state.

It is likely that she and Paige will never share time again with my sister and me in Lampasas, Texas.  But, the memories will last a lifetime.

Thank you Judy



2 comments:

  1. Loved, loved your visit! It was so great to sit and talk for hours and hours about the major events of the day. The pictures are wonderful and I am so glad that you are still keeping a blog. Hopefully your good example will rub off on me. You know I am a woman of extremes--either all in or all out! Loved my time with Karen and Paige.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paige and I had such a great time! We love getting out of the city and loved spending time with you and Aunt Judy even more. Can't wait until we get to spend time at your "country home" next month!

    ReplyDelete