Friday, November 11, 2011

VETERAN'S DAY........11-11-11



LET EVERY NATION KNOW, WHETHER IT WISHES US WELL OR ILL, THAT WE SHALL PAY ANY PRICE, BEAR ANY BURDEN, MEET ANY HARDSHIP, SUPPORT ANY FRIEND, OPPOSE ANY FOE, TO ASSURE THE SURVIVAL AND SUCCESS OF LIBERTY.

JOHN F. KENNEDY


Father Dennis Edward O'Brian, USMC is quoted as saying:

It is the soldier not the reporter, Who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has give us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the organizer, Who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, Who salutes the flag, Who serves beneath the flag, And whose coffin is draped by the flag, Who allows the protestor to burn the flag.

It is with sincerity that I recognize and honor all the men and women who have served our country and the cause of liberty on my behalf, on the behalf of my family and on the behalf of all American citizens.

Thank you Roy for your continued service to our Country.

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! You cannot fully understand their sacrifice until it involves a member of your family. Our military and their families are in my daily prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this poster so much I put it on my Facebook. I love this country!

    ReplyDelete