Monday, April 30, 2012

TIPTOE THROUGH THE TULIPS


These are the tulips that I potted and buried in the ground last Fall




Two of the large pots now sit at the entrance to our front Door




Daffodils have exploded in every flower Bed






Grape Hyacinth




Peony
 










Peony and Day Lilies 




Tulips and Grape Hyacinths
Sadly at the end of its bloom










Two of these pots are at the end of each raised bed in my Garden 

Thank you John and Linda for the gift that "keeps on giving."
The color combinations are beautiful.  Though I was a little stress that they would not develop properly in the pots, I am very pleased with the results.  For now, I have thwarted the deer.  I am so excited to see what the peonies will do this year.  They may not bloom their first season.  But, they last for many, many years in the garden, so I look forward to the future.



3 comments:

  1. Rebecca, very beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these...so beautiful. Peonies are my favorite flower. We don't see too many of them down in Texas, but I did find some in Kroger last year and bought every one they had!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors! So beautiful......

    ReplyDelete