Monday, November 1, 2010

IT WAS A HAPPY HALLOWEEN


Chuck and I held our annual Halloween Party Last Night



Heather and her sons Marshall and Chandler


Mary and her Grandchildren
Hudson and Grace



Isabella and Michael
Two of my Neighbors


Parker



Parker
Another cute Neighbor







Four of my Grandchildren and Mary's granddaughter Grace


Jennifer and her husband David with their Children


Steven and Alyson and their Family
Summer is dressed as a Spelling Bee






Summer and her Pumpkin


Aubrey and Macy
Aubrey is a lovely Indian Princess and Macy is Dorothy
You are unable to see Macy's sparkly red Slippers


Stephanie and her son Robbie


Steven and Alyson


Aubrey with her new Braces


Stephanie's Family
Robbie, Mom, Alexandria, Catherine, and Mark
Rob was on the road last Night
We missed Him

3 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a fun party, mom! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad we missed it! My kids would have LOVED it!!! Looks like you put in a lot of hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great party and we have pictures. I wonder if that is the crayon costume that I made for Christian years ago?

    ReplyDelete