Sunday, February 1, 2015

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN.........SATURDAY, JANUARY 24, 2015



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN
Saturday, January 24, 2015
Today you are 1 Year Old





This is a family that Loves each Other 




They love you, John



You are one of Two
Your Sister Claire will always be your Friend




Your mother thinks you are a Sweet Little Boy
So do I.....


John, you are Happy and full of Energy
You crawl around your Nursery
exploring the furniture, toys and people in your Room





You are a handsome little Boy with big blue eyes and a cute Nose 




You enjoy riding in the stroller with your sister when you go for a stroll with your Mother and your sister Paige 



You love your Daddy !




Happy Birthday John and Claire
I know that Claire is happy that you are her Brother, John






John, your mother is happy that you are her Son



John, I love this Picture
It tells me that you are healthy and Happy
It tells me that you are interested in the world around You



HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN

Poppy and I love you and wish you the Happiest of Birthdays

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this boy is more than I could ever have dreamed he would be. He makes my heart want to jump right out of my chest!

    ReplyDelete