Tuesday, June 4, 2013

ADAGE DANCE STUDIO......SCOTTSDALE, ARIZONA



Skyler

Recital in Paradise Valley, Arizona
June 1, 2013
 



Lion King Production
Beautiful Dancer
 



 













She is a Leader 



 







Two of her biggest Fans 



 Skyler is kind and supportive of others.  She is respectful to her dance teachers and other professionals. During the recital, Skyler was recognized by her studio for these qualities and was presented with a scholarship for the upcoming season.  

Jennifer and Craigs were in the audience to lend support as were her parents and brothers. I was thrilled to watch and know that this amazing young woman was my granddaughter.

One big disappointment was that my camera was not functioning at 100%.  So....... all of my family pictures were not in focus.  I feel lucky that I was able to salvage the above shots of this adorable child.

Skyler, Poppy and I love you.  Thanks you for inviting me to your   dance recital.  Each year you show such improvement .....can't wait to see what the future holds for you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, this dancer looks like the real thing! She is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete