Tuesday, May 22, 2012

FUN IN THE ARIZONA SUN


Chuck and I spent four days in Arizona last week....


 with our children and Grandchildren





Swimming and playing in the water was an all day Activity


Charlie turned eight years old while we were There


Jack loved the water and the Waterslide


So did Logan



and Paige



and Brooklyn



Couldn't get enough of these Drinks



Happy Mothers



Beautiful Skyler



We love our Iphones



Sunbather's Paradise





Being together is all we Ask




Sister and Brother 



Granddaughter and Grandfather 






Mother and Child 


Chuck played golf with Charles and Charlie and we
both attended one of his Little League Games.  Reminded us
of old Times...


We enjoyed our time Together!




3 comments:

  1. Good morning Rebecca! As usual your pictures are wonderful. Your photography gets better and better. No, wait, let me think. Actually your kids are so darling it would be hard to make a bad picture. I look forward to seeing you blog every day. It's great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pics mom! I love that first one of Peyton and Paige running in the same suit! You got some great pictures. Thank you for keeping my big belly out of the shots. Much appreciated. We loved spending the week with both of you. The pool, the help, the drinks, the meals. We had a blast. Can't wait for August. My children are awfully spoiled thinking their grandparents have a second home known as the PhOenician.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! This is Shannon Smith Hyer from Pasadena Ward--so fun keeping up with your cute family on your blog! I laughed when I read Chuck, Charles and Charlie--I have that in my family too...my father-in-law is Chuck, my husband is Andrew Charles, and my boy is Charlie--it's a good name!

    ReplyDelete