Saturday, November 8, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUMMER...........MONDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2014


Happy Birthday Summer
Sweet 16



Summer
This is my wish for You
 



That the spirit of beauty may continually
hover about you and fold you close....





....within the tendernesses of her Wings
 






That each beautiful and gracious thing in Life



May be unto you as a symbol of Good 




For your soul's Delight 





That happiness may put her arms around You 





And wisdom make your soul Serene 





This is my wish for you!





Summer, Poppy and I love you and wish you 
Happy Birthday

*This Is My Wish For You
         by Charles Snell
** Photographer unknown



1 comment:

  1. WOW! Such beautiful photos and a wonderful birthday wish. Can't believe this girl is 16 today! I'm certainly missing Summer's younger days, but also excited to see where life takes this go-getter of a girl. Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete