Thursday, September 1, 2011

LAST BLOOMS OF SUMMER



Hydrangea survived the Winter
I'll plant two more bushes at the end of summer and hope for the Best




Hollyhock



Daylilies and Petunia



All basically Weeds
Came up from seeds from last Year



Same as Above
Petunia's mixed with blanket flower and Thistles






Our summer garden is pretty Drab

Winter lasted until the middle of June this year and we basically had no spring. It seems as though summer has flown by. We are feeling the crisp mornings of autumn, however, by mid-day, the temp has risen to the low 90 degrees. Soooo, within two or three weeks, we will enjoy the delights of fall in the Wasatch.

1 comment:

  1. I love the hydrangea. I wish I had it all over my yard. Would it survive the heat here? I should probably go look in my Western Gardening book you bought me. Love you. :)

    ReplyDelete