Thursday, August 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JENNIFER




You are kind and Beautiful
You love your Family and work diligently to maintain a happy Home




You love and help your Sisters




You love your Children

Brooklyn 5 Years Old
Kindergarten


Logan 21 Months




Peyton 3 Years Old
Pre-School



Your girls Love their Mother




You and Craig are a good Team
You love and support each Other




Poppy and I love you and are proud of the mother that you are to your Children
We wish you a Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks mom! Such a sweet post. You and poppy are the best! My house is transformed with beautiful curtains and fun pillows. Can't wait for your next visit. Maybe we should start digging a swimming pool. ;) Love you both.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jennifer. I remember your birth very clearly--I was the first family member to hold you! I am waiting for your return visit to Texas. Love you, Aunt Judy

    ReplyDelete